• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
    • jwgamesuk

Forum Upgrade   02/26/18

Hi Everyone, 

As you can see I've upgraded the forums and it's become a bit of a mess. You will need to go into your profile settings and choose to sync your photo with steam manually.

-Jay
Sign in to follow this  
JOKER XD

tell me what I did wrong ?

3 posts in this topic

why do you ban me , " reason You have been told to remove that requset an unban @ Galaxy-Gaming.eu " what is the request that you are talking about which request you have told me I dond get any message from you... -me today- I got some time to play so trying to play in the map but I was need to download the map it took me the time but when I got to play finally I was going for 1 round because I didn't have time to play at mid day so I disconnected and now(mid night) when I finally got the time to play I going to play then I got the >Ban message< now I can't have fun in the server because I got >Ban message<
so I am asking why I got ban and
can you remove the ban...?
how can it be to get ban of 1 round ... that's why I got ban of playing only 1 round :( ?
wow I am playing for 2 years this server and get ban of playing of 1 round... please remove the ban
my yousr name : joker_xd_xpp    /      JOKER xD
the name of the guy ban me : [GG] Incursu

20180209015802_2.jpg

20180209015802_1.jpg

20180209015802_1.jpg

20180209015802_1.jpg

Edited by JOKER XD

Posting multiple times will not make us any more likely to unban you, new members (or new to the forum) have to have their posts moderated. Dont spam your post because you can't see it please.

@[GG] Incursu whats this about?

Hello joker, I have banned you as you have not seemed to be taking any of the previous warnings into state or therefore exlaiming an issue with these warnings from ashytheneko. 

We simply want you to remove the item that is causing you to display a enourmous error within game and in doing so rendering your charicter invisible however when any of us bring it up you simply leave the game this was not meant as a ban that signifies you being banned it was a means of getting your attention.

Apologies if you thought you did something extremely wrong however in keeping that item equipped you have effectivly spoiled the game for mulitple people who for one cannot see as of the error and cannot catch you because of it either.

Once you reply to this and agree to remove it I or another staff member will unban you as quick as we can.

Sign in to follow this