• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
    • jwgamesuk

Forum Upgrade   02/26/18

Hi Everyone, 

As you can see I've upgraded the forums and it's become a bit of a mess. You will need to go into your profile settings and choose to sync your photo with steam manually.

-Jay
Sign in to follow this  
[GG] Incursu

The Glitchy skin

6 posts in this topic

*Disclaimer* This is a bug report and a player report in one.

Okay guys the combination of these three items creates a glitch that players have been abusing recently for example NINJAGOGIRL has been using it alot recently.The 3 items are

Luigi Playermodel

Horse Head

And Midgetmode

​Combining these 3 items makes it impossible to see you in game when you crouch for example check these two links.

Before Crouching: https://gyazo.com/8a849dd73e22f7838d2bec90b4d46179

​After Crouching: https://gyazo.com/b2fbd6b59f300f781bdebef8c8554541

​I told her about this 2 hours before this post and she is still using it and claiming its not cheating and yes she is also locking herself in the room.

I was not pretending to be staff i simply said ''Maybe you shouldnt use that as it would be kinda classed as cheating''

​However is still persistant in using it

​Just thought id let you guys know.

I'll take a look at this, certainly need to clarify about the door locking/blocking, I can probably just disable the locks at the start of the round.

With regards to the glitchy skin, the rules do state no exploiting/glitching so they'll receive a warning for it.

papamario and orhezi90? Not sure about the last name, it's something like that, are doing this too. papamario I believe changed his skin after shadow mentioned it.