• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
    • jwgamesuk

Forum Upgrade   02/26/18

Hi Everyone, 

As you can see I've upgraded the forums and it's become a bit of a mess. You will need to go into your profile settings and choose to sync your photo with steam manually.

-Jay
old_Glorious Whiskas

Resigning

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am officially going to be resigning from my post as a mod on the servers. I had a lot of fun with you guys, while it lasted. It's just that I have to give more importance to my studies now because it only gets harder from here. That, and I really need to spend time with my family alot more 'cus I don't want to miss a single moment with them.

I'd like to thank Mama F00Lio for inspiring me to join this community, 'cus he seemed like a cool d00d when I first logged on to the hns galaxy servers and even though he seemed like he didn't like me, I still liked him. And shadow2hel, thanks for not being pissed at me constantly after the 'incident' with the you-know-who and the you-know-what. A special thanks to everyone who thought that I would be a good enough moderator and an apology for breaking the rules whenever I did (although I loved every minute of the crime). Jesse, I doubt you'll even read this, but thanks for being a good friend to me and for all the times you made laugh with your inappropriate jokes and gags. As for you Cheese, lay off the goats, but I hope you stay the same stupid guy I know and love.

I wish you all good luck and I hope I leave you all with an acceptable, if not good, impression of myself.

Good Bye.

Good bye glorious. Your crimes were the funniest, you were the joker of galaxygaming, always made everyone laugh, well except for some, good luck for your future exams. Do not be a stranger come play with us still. The mighty glorious.