• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
    • jwgamesuk

Forum Upgrade   02/26/18

Hi Everyone, 

As you can see I've upgraded the forums and it's become a bit of a mess. You will need to go into your profile settings and choose to sync your photo with steam manually.

-Jay
Sign in to follow this  
(GG) Dark73

Resigning from Galaxy Gaming

5 posts in this topic

So i've only told a few people about this but I feel like I'm going to have to resign. Now this is nothing personal do to with any members of staff or players on the servers theres 2 other reasons why I feel like in need to resign. 1. I've been giving the chance to do something more with a new community which is The Fart Jar (if you want to come see me and i might play on Galaxy Gaming for fun). 2. I feel with the new job on Garry's Mod right now I might be comfy with doing my GCSE's when playing for the server. 

Special Thanks to All 3 Owners Jay, Shadow2hel and Shadowz for being one of the best team of owners that i've come across, Valky For being a very close moderating buddy, Cheese for always making me laugh and everyone else that has made such a good impact on being here.

So for my Moderater job on Galaxy Gaming is at a farewell but with that a new chapter opens up with the next server (Good luck to everyone else on Galaxy Gaming and whatever you all do next) as this chapter of my Gmod Histroy concludes.

Dark  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ill come play with you on your server, darky and you will always be welcome on Galaxy gaming, the door never closes properly on this server :P Will miss ya buddy but you arent seeing the last of me lol. Goodluck on Your new server.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Darkside73' pid='1370' dateline='1482266404'] Special Thanks to All 3 Owners Jay' date=' Shadow2hel and Shadowz for being one of the best team of owners that i've come across, Valky For being a very close moderating buddy, Cheese for always making me laugh and everyone else that has made such a good impact on being here. [/quote']

And Maimix for being the best mod before he resigned c: