• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Forum   09/08/17

We have new forums, your old account will need merging, see the below forum for details  
    • jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[TMG] RobordorT8

Robordor - Ban Appeal

4 posts in this topic

Date Banned: 5/11/2017-12/11/2017

What Server You Were Banned On: hide&seek, prop hunt (i think every server of galaxy gaming).

Reason Why You Were Banned: 'still expoiting the jump boosters even when told not to repeatedly' (is what is being said).

Why you want to be unbanned: because I stopped doing it right away and I completely follow the rules from when it was told me.

How you will avoid being banned in the future: so basicaly jwgamesuk told me to stop exploiting with the boosters and from then of I stopped doing it right away (i didn't realize it was against the rules). I don't really understand why I get this ban from him now since it happened like a week ago. I don't think that there is any reason for the ban right now.

Any other information: I totally understand his anger and I'm sorry about I did. I hope to get unbanned quickly.

By the way I wasn't the only one exploiting with the boosters but I am the only one banned.

First off, you had to know what you were doing was not intended, and that noone else was doing it, and thus deliberately giving yourself an advantage over others, in direct violation of the rules.
Second, I have screenshots of you, today, impossibly high from a moderator. Even if you weren't using the same glitch you are still trying to cheat and/or exploit and I will not have it on my servers.

Your ban will stand and in the future if you find anything that can be counted as a bug or exploit, you stop what you are doing and report it to a member of staff, or to one of the owners via a private message.

also you're supposed to make a new topic, not reply to the format post ;)

After speaking with Robordor and obtaining further info, I have overturned the ban as this is a feature of the map, and not an exploit