• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Forum   09/08/17

We have new forums, your old account will need merging, see the below forum for details  
    • jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZzZHeadShotZzZ

Events(and extra suggestion)

6 posts in this topic

Last days i was thinking about it, the server could have some "events", i dont know, weekly or montly maybe, something like this: on the first week of the month for 1 or 2 hours(Random or programmed day), a kind of airdrop rain(1 airdrop per minute) - second week double points weekend(to catch/tag players, win rounds, etc) - third week a special item(a hat, playermodel or something) - Fourth week another thing...

This kind of thing can attract new players and keep the "old players" on the server, because last times I feel a little decrease of players in some moments, 2 months ago was very common 30/32 or 32/32 players on the server, now its rare exceed 25/32...

Extra suggestion: A kind of shortcut for the keys to the crates, when we click on a crate we have 2 "buttons", sell the crate and open the crate, my suggestion is: Put a 3rd button to "buy the key", to make easy and quick to open the crates....

These are my suggestions for now, thanks for read...

-HeadShot

Last days i was thinking about it, the server could have some "events", i dont know, weekly or montly maybe, something like this: on the first week of the month for 1 or 2 hours(Random or programmed day), a kind of airdrop rain(1 airdrop per minute) - second week double points weekend(to catch/tag players, win rounds, etc) - third week a special item(a hat, playermodel or something) - Fourth week another thing...

This kind of thing can attract new players and keep the "old players" on the server, because last times I feel a little decrease of players in some moments, 2 months ago was very common 30/32 or 32/32 players on the server, now its rare exceed 25/32...

Extra suggestion: A kind of shortcut for the keys to the crates, when we click on a crate we have 2 "buttons", sell the crate and open the crate, my suggestion is: Put a 3rd button to "buy the key", to make easy and quick to open the crates....

These are my suggestions for now, thanks for read...

-HeadShot

Incursu is working on it, however I could adjust the pointshop integration and airdrops easily enough. New hats is a bit trickier, I'd have to constantly be finding new models to use. If you find anything, please let me know :P

Extra Suggestion - no can do, it's not my addon. Pointshop 2 is a ridiculously complicated addon and I don't like messing with the code

I'll suggest it to the author though

JWGamesUK' pid='1769' dateline='1503527347']

Incursu is working on it, however I could adjust the pointshop integration and airdrops easily enough. New hats is a bit trickier, I'd have to constantly be finding new models to use. If you find anything, please let me know :P

Ok, and about hats was just "random" idea, its like a kind of extra prize for complement the events suggestion, and yes, if i find something ill tell you...

JWGamesUK' pid='1769' dateline='1503527347']

Extra Suggestion - no can do, it's not my addon. Pointshop 2 is a ridiculously complicated addon and I don't like messing with the code

I'll suggest it to the author though

Oh, ok no problem, i just suggested it, because its a little bit "slow" process to open the crates, its like "get the crate, go to the shop, buy the key, go back to inventory and open the crate" and some new players have problems sometimes to find the keys...

In the next days ill try to find some new maps to suggest too...

Headshot you could just give me a hand with it you know haha