• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZarkCurse

Some things arent for this server??

2 posts in this topic

Some things in the pointshop is not for the HAS servers it says. So my question what is going on?

Hi Zark, can you make sure to post issues like this in bug reports? I keep a closer eye on that category than I do the general :)

As for the some items not allowed on the HAS server, we have some playermodels that arent rigged properly and can't be used for gamemodes that require damage, as things like headshots will not work properly, which gives these models an unfair advantage. (little teaser info there about other possible gamemodes ;) )

That means we have to restrict them to ONLY work on certain servers (assigned by numeric server ID)

Unfortunately what happens sometimes (usually on a server restart) the pointshop will assign a new ID to the server, which is not one of the allowed servers, so items come up as restricted. This usually lasts until the map changes, at which point it picks up the correct ID again. 

I've been in contact with the pointshop2 developer about this, and it may be fixed in a future version, but for now there's not much I can do about it.