• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
old_Phaze_7 PC

Im sorry

4 posts in this topic

Sorry to imcarus. To doggo and zark for insulting. And for the past players i insulted and for my rude behaviour and sorry to the owners that they have to cope with my shit and me

I appriciate your apology and im sure the other people do to. Make sure this doesnt happen again if you get mad or annoyed speak to staff or take a time out we dont want you to be banned but if it keeps up like this then unfortunatly it may come to that i hope you understand this.

Hi Phaze, thank you for the apology. 

I appreciate that you have your own issues but you cannot take it out on the people on the server, especially not the staff. As such I do not feel like I should completely overturn your ban.

I have reduced your ban to 3 days but this is your last chance to behave. As Incursu says, speak to a staff member (preferably without insulting them) or just leave gmod for 5 mins to calm down.

-Jay

Thx for understanding and next time i get a little angry just kick me before i forget to leave, and i will try to watch my temp more than usual cuz i really dont wanna get banned from my favourite server