• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
[GG] Incursu

Excessive begging.

2 posts in this topic

Players have been recently constantly begging for points and also asking me and possibly other staff members for points.

Just a reminder we are not there to give out points we are there to help any issues any points given by us are our own points that we played for so if anyone thinks it's unfair that staff are giving points to people and not you just remember it is our own points not spawned in points.

Additionally if your asking players for points if they tell you to stop then stop asking.

And also a serious note if you have been scammed or anything else report it to staff or post it on the forums please DO NOT take the matter into your own hands.

Personally I do give away my points I gain to help newer members but if you beg for them I will just ask you to stop and so will the rest of the staff.

Thanks for reading

Incursu.

As one of the owners and primary server developer I can confirm that staff DO NOT have the ability to modify points.

If they, or any player, choose to give points then that is their choice, and not a requirement or responsibility. 

Excessive and annoying begging can (and has in the past) lead to temporary and then permenant banning.