• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Forum   09/08/17

We have new forums, your old account will need merging, see the below forum for details  
    • jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwgamesuk

We need more players

6 posts in this topic

So as you all probably know, our servers have been looking a little thin on the ground recently.

I'm looking for ideas or suggestions as to how we can attract new members, to all servers, not just Hide and Seek. 

Please let me know below, by private message, on Steam, in game, wherever if you have any ideas.

Team Fortress 2 Servers

Now serious, I'm kinda sorry myself for not playing much, but I'm taking an small break from playing Garry's Mod, hope you guys understand that

Besides that, I'm gonna try and think of ways how we could get more players. :)

Maimix' pid='1318' dateline='1476035350']

Team Fortress 2 Servers

Now serious, I'm kinda sorry myself for not playing much, but I'm taking an small break from playing Garry's Mod, hope you guys understand that

Besides that, I'm gonna try and think of ways how we could get more players. :)

Wasn't really aiming that at anyone in particular, kinda need active players in the number of dozens, not 1 or 2.

well if we're going to get any players for starters the servers need to be updated to cope with the new gmod update (or at least you know what i mean)

funny enough i noticed that, couldnt do it while i was at work though :P

:idea: People choose a server in Gmod where most people. Definitely nobody wants to go on an empty server and wait there a players, if there is another full servers. If we need more players, we need to have at least 4 people on the server at the start and wait for people. People will join and get used to the server and the company. This is logical: play alone is not fun.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0