• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
old_TheMartyn | kickback.com

[split] server suggestions

7 posts in this topic

Ok first of all. Nicknames, so you could change another players ign to another. Second better rules, and better admins. I got banned for insulting and advertising, I wasnt advertising anything, there was kickback.com ANOTHER GAME (A CSGO WEBSITE) That could not harm the server in ANY WAY, so I wasnt advertising another server or something. I got banned for insulting although I didnt insult anyone, one time I asked are you stupid? thats it. Now another time I sayed well gfy then, gfy is GOOD FOR YOU that is NOT an insult.

Ok first of all. Nicknames, so you could change another players ign to another. Second better rules, and better admins. I got banned for insulting and advertising, I wasnt advertising anything, there was kickback.com ANOTHER GAME (A CSGO WEBSITE) That could not harm the server in ANY WAY, so I wasnt advertising another server or something. I got banned for insulting although I didnt insult anyone, one time I asked are you stupid? thats it. Now another time I sayed well gfy then, gfy is GOOD FOR YOU that is NOT an insult.

you got banned for a reason you had a link in your name and it counts as advertiving and that's part of the server rules + you refused to do what an admin told you and when you were kicked you joined back and still refused to change your name (that's all i'm saying)

First off i've moved the thread to Ban Appeals and will investigate what has happened. 

Having said that we generally do no allow links in names as we have had occasions in the past where people have had malicious websites in their name that has caused players to download viruses (a lot of our players are somewhat on the young side and dont always check things before opening them).

I will investigate what has been said, but could you let me know when this happened, was it today?

KR

-Jay

JWGamesUK' pid='1194' dateline='1472743153']

First off i've moved the thread to Ban Appeals and will investigate what has happened. 

Having said that we generally do no allow links in names as we have had occasions in the past where people have had malicious websites in their name that has caused players to download viruses (a lot of our players are somewhat on the young side and dont always check things before opening them).

I will investigate what has been said, but could you let me know when this happened, was it today?

KR

-Jay

yeah this happen today jay i think it would have been 1-2pm

First off, we do not allow any links in names. Advertisement is only allowed if it's about our community.

Second, the moment you first joined, you started complaining about double/triple jumps saying that it was P2W while clearly everyone can get it by playing. Your arguing was most likely the cause of Redias being annoyed.

Third, on multiple occassions have you called Redias stupid, which as far as I know is considered insulting.

Fourth, the whole time you were on the server you had an arrogant tone as if you knew everything.

Wit that being said, we won't be unbanning you.

Shadow2hel' pid='1196' dateline='1472747750']

First off, we do not allow any links in names. Advertisement is only allowed if it's about our community.

Second, the moment you first joined, you started complaining about double/triple jumps saying that it was P2W while clearly everyone can get it by playing. Your arguing was most likely the cause of Redias being annoyed.

Third, on multiple occassions have you called Redias stupid, which as far as I know is considered insulting.

Fourth, the whole time you were on the server you had an arrogant tone as if you knew everything.

First idc if you perma ban me, this server is bad anyway, I only came on it because some stuff were downloading and I didnt want to just wait.

Second I called that guy stupid 1 time and that was when I came on the first time, then when on the day I got banned I asked if hes stupid. Wow thats a lot of occassions in your logic :o

And I dont really care if someone was annoyed, im not going to be playing on this server anymore its just plain retarted. If I were insulting you would see insults and not some kind of baby words. So yeah don't think that I care about me being banned. I wrote that post just to give some tips on your "Server"

Not going on this website nor the server. biggrin.png  PEACE OUT biggrin.png

wut.jpg.818fcbe2c593ca76242ac9b828b6e318.jpg

Shadow2hel' pid='1196' dateline='1472747750']

First idc if you perma ban me, this server is bad anyway, I only came on it because some stuff were downloading and I didnt want to just wait.

Second I called that guy stupid 1 time and that was when I came on the first time, then when on the day I got banned I asked if hes stupid. Wow thats a lot of occassions in your logic :o

And I dont really care if someone was annoyed, im not going to be playing on this server anymore its just plain retarted. If I were insulting you would see insults and not some kind of baby words. So yeah don't think that I care about me being banned. I wrote that post just to give some tips on your "Server"

Not going on this website nor the server. biggrin.png  PEACE OUT biggrin.png

I guess there's no point in arguing with you anymore, considering I was literally looking at the logs. You leaving us won't give us an empty space in our heart, you'll be just another butthurt player who doesn't get what he wants :P.

1 person likes this