• Announcements

• jwgamesuk

New Games   12/02/17

Galaxy Gaming has expanded!
      We now have a DayZ and Minecraft server, connection details can be found in the "Our Servers" list
old_[GG] Omega

Omega's Map Suggestion - Abstraction, Night Version

Should Galaxy Gaming H&S use the Abstraction Night Version Map?   3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Galaxy Gaming H&S use the Abstraction Night Version Map?

• Damn right (Yes)
    • Heck no (No)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

The map does indeed look beautiful, but I wonder, wouldn't it be laggy for some people with low-end computers?

Just an question though.

The map does indeed look beautiful, but I wonder, wouldn't it be laggy for some people with low-end computers?

Just an question though.

I've got a low-end computer and the map seems to run completely fine.

Ive looked over the Map and can tell you a Instant No. Reason for this is the Map itself is just a Abstract map and not suited for a Hide and Seek Map there are not a lot of Hiding spaces which means People will get caught way too fast and Hide and Seek wont make sense at this Point so my answer is No.

the Map itself is just a Abstract map and not suited for a Hide and Seek Map there are not a lot of Hiding spaces which means People will get caught way too fast and Hide and Seek wont make sense at this Point

This basically.

I downloaded the map and checked it out for myself, and it seemed way too open for a HnS map. Sorry, but this will be denied.